Monday 22 September 2014

Piering Done ...... 88.3lm ..... circa 90 piers

I received the call last week that piering would soon be done.

Well were told we have a pretty good block with the deepest pier being 1.6m deep and the shortest I think 0.5m, There was no rock but there was some shale in one end.. I thought it was clay.

The piering guys were a bunch of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of meeting. It looks like Provincial only uses a select few concreter s for foundations as these guys had been working with Provincial for years.

All up we used 88.3lm of piering which was 3.3lm over our tender of 85lm. I was pretty amazed, that the guys at Provincial were so close. Lucky for us I guess.

Fingers crossed there are no hidden charges. I'll find out when I get the first progress payment.

Anyways here are the pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment