Saturday 4 October 2014

Slabbed and Some Plumbing work done

Slab was poured last Monday the 29th.

I went out on Monday night for a sneak peek and by the time I got through an hour and 45 mins of traffic it was pitch black and I could see nothing but concrete.

Finally managed to go out again and have a look today and saw that the fence has been put up and some plumbing work has been done. To my inexperienced and untrained eye the slab work looks pretty good. The sides are all pretty straight, looks to be compacted quite well, and the surface looks smooth with no dips. The flooring guy did mention to us he has never seen a Provincial slab poorly done which seems to be true.

I managed to get some pretty good pictures with my DSLR, it doesn't look like they are complete with the plumbing work yet, and I'm sure they will level out the slab to avoid water pooling around the slab.

It did look like a mess with dirt piles everywhere. Hopefully it does all get cleaned up before they start framing, and it starts pouring.

On with the pictures.










Yeah something tells me that pipe will change over the next few weeks.





And a pictures of what our bricks should look like

No comments:

Post a Comment