Thursday 8 January 2015

Bricking Almost Completed

Well I didn't really get a chance to update this blog over the break, but I went and had a look at the house and found that bricking looks like it's almost complete.

Roof tiles had also been delivered on site, which suggest roofing will begin soon too.

I'll let the pictures do the talking, as mentioned previously the articulation joints aren't as per the plans so i'll be checking with Provincial to see what they have to say.

It looks like the brick work is ok, but i'll reserve comment till it is 100% complete

Pictures





My wife managed to get this picture when the brickies were on site with there permission, I'm a bit concerned about the mortar coverage from the inside of the bricks, but have been told by a friend whom is a builder, that typically the brickies come back and fill things in from the inside. Shall see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment