Thursday 22 January 2015

Framing on the way to resolution :)

My site supervisor got back from his much needed break on Monday, thought I would give him a few days to recover befor hassling him about the frame issue that came up.

I must say a lot of people with other builders complain about there site supervisors, but my guy (yeah let's call him my guy) so far he is fantastic. Great guy to have a chat with and always manages to put your mind at ease at the end of the conversation.

He mentioned he is familiar with the design and is getting the framer back in the next week or so to fix up a few bits and pieces and this would be one of them.

Must say I enjoyed the conversation I had with him, very approachable guy.

Have also heard that roof has almost been finished and electrical rough in should start next week. Happy Days.

On a side note I'm wondering what happens to the excess bricks, do they typically get thrown out ? Or sent back to Austral ? Wondering if I can keep the excess for a few brick pillars I wanted to get done up after handover. Save that for my next chat with my SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment